Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Me Versus Everything

Originally, I started a blog called "Mom vs. Lunch." I was hoping I could share ways to combat my son's pickiness and still provide him a healthy, balanced lunch.

I soon learned that my son only wants one thing in a homemade lunch: homemade macaroni and cheese. Yeah. That kind of blog gets boring pretty fast. Today I made homemade macarani and cheese. Today I made homemade macaroni and cheese (again). Rinse and repeat.

So I decided to do a blog where it is me versus everything. Everything, baby! Then I can pretty much post whatever I want, which is much more in line with my ADHD mentality. Phew! But you know it's mostly going to be recipes, crafts and the dark back alleys of thought that my brain likes to meander. Meandering is fun.

Follow me down the dark back alleys of my id! And maybe you'll get some good recipes and projects along the way. Lets laugh together, but not cry together, cuz that's kind of weird.

Later!

1 comment: