Friday, January 27, 2012

100 Days!

Wednesday celebrated 100 days of school for Seth. They got to make 100 day crowns, and one of the projects was to bring in a bear holding 100 of something on a piece of paper. Naturally we chose googly eyes. Not marshmallows, not cereal, not popcorn kernels.
The world was on the verge of collapse if it wasn't googly eyes.

We also had dessert and blew out candles to celebrate. Rowan said, "It's my 100 days too!" and I've learned by now to pick my battles, so we all celebrated with brownies and chocolate pie.Because it the day we all decide to eat one thing would pretty much signal that Armageddon is on the horizon. One time we all ate the same thing and all night I checked for the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

I asked Seth what he didn't know 100 days ago and after much thought, the thing that stands out for him is this:

"I didn't know how to spell 'red.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment