- 2 waffles with syrup
- 1/3rd of a pack of sliced turkey
- 3 popsicles
- Goldfish (the crackers, not the pet. Come on!)
- A little bit of beef with barley soup
- Half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- 4 strawberries
- Some salt and vinegar pringles
Yikes! She's also been sleeping through the night in her own bed for the past 3 days. This is a record. Usually she comes into our bed and creates the horizontal part of the letter "H."
The other issue is that after just fitting into size 4t pants, after 2 months of wearing that size they have now become obsolete. I had to buy 3 new pairs of pants on Friday so that she doesn't walk around in fear that someone will run up to her saying, "ma'am, ma'am, where's the flood?" She also woke up one morning unable to put on any shoes that didn't pinch her toes.
Please, universe! Let her grow a little slower!
Way Back Then:
Now (well, a couple of months ago):